God is the creator of all things.
- There is one God, the Father.
- God is the creator of the entire Universe.
- God is still involved in the world today.
The Bible is the word of God.
- God moved faithful people to write the Bible.
- The Bible contains God’s message of salvation for us.
- We learn about what God wants from us in the Bible.
Jesus Christ is God’s son.
- Jesus was God’s perfect fully human son.
- Jesus was born by divine will to restore our broken relationship with God by paying for our sin with his own sinless life.
- Jesus died and after three days in the grave his Father raised him from the dead. This fact is the basis for our Christian faith.
We associate with Jesus’ death and resurrection through baptism.
- God asks us to believe in him and all that he has promised.
- Faith is the start of the process that unites us in a relationship with God.
- Baptism is by complete immersion in water which is a symbolic death and resurrection like Jesus’. It is an outward expression of an inward conversion.
We die as a result of our sin, but will be raised from the dead.
- Everybody sins and inevitably dies as a result.
- When we die, we cease to exist.
- Jesus will return to the earth and establish God’s Kingdom.
- At that time, there will be a resurrection to life or judgement of the righteous and the unrighteous.
Jesus will return to the earth to set up God’s Kingdom.
- Jesus ascended to heaven after he was raised and is currently in heaven at the right hand of God, his Father.
- Jesus will one day return to the earth to set up a Kingdom filled with true justice and peace.
- Once established, this Kingdom of God will never be overthrown and will last forever.
WE ALSO BELIEVE:
‘SATAN’ and ‘The DEVIL’ are not a supernatural being.
- Satan literally means adversary, enemy.
- Devil literally means slanderer or false accuser.
- ‘Satan’ and ‘Devil’ is anything that is opposed to God and to his will for us.